"..Z-tropin has been very effective for my
overall health I am very impressed by my results
these past 2 months and I am now placing another
order for me and my wife."
Dennis M. - Portland, OR
HGH Products and Human Growth Hormone Treatment
There are many controversies around the claims, products, and businesses related to the use of growth hormone as an anti-aging therapy. Most of this controversy falls into two categories:
1. Claims of exaggerated, misleading, or unfounded assertions that real growth hormone treatment slows or reverses the effects of aging
2. The sale of products that fraudulently or misleadingly purport to be growth hormone or to increase the user's own secretion of natural human growth hormone to a beneficial degree.
Following a study in 1990 by Rudman which showed fat loss, muscle mass increase and maintenance of healthy skin from the administration of growth hormone in elderly men, there has been a burgeoning industry surrounding the sale and administration of GH and its purported anti-aging effects.
As is common with such therapies, the literature is now dominated by advocacy from pharmaceutical companies. Solid medical evidence is harder to find, and appears to indicate mixed results. It is likely that there is some advantage, but it is also evident that benefits are being exaggerated by some for commercial gain.
Some of the side effects reportedly seen in previously healthy mature patients after taking HGH include:
* Edema (retention of fluids) in extremities
* Arthralgia (joint pain)
* Carpal tunnel syndrome
* Diabetes and other glucose metabolism imbalances
* Gynecomastia (enlargement of male mammary glands)
* Enlargement of Testicles
Chronic use of hGH is not well studied, except when used in children for acute growth deficiencies. A long term increase in colon cancer and Hodgkin's Disease has been observed in these cases.
1. ^ Rudman D, Feller AG, Nagraj HS, et al. "Effect of human growth hormone in men over 60 years old," New England Journal of Medicine 323:1–6
2. ^ “HGH” Pills and Sprays: Human Growth Hype? (PDF). FTC Consumer Alert. Federal Trade Commission (June 2005). Retrieved on 2006-11-19.
3. ^ a b c d e Liu, H., et al. (2006). "The safety and efficacy of growth hormone in the healthy elderly: A systematic review". Endocrine Society meeting: P3-770.
4. ^ Sklar CA. Growth hormone treatment: cancer risk. Horm Res. 2004;62 Suppl 3:30-4. Review. PMID 15539796
If you find yourself wishing that you could turn back the
clock and feel younger, Z-tropin™ may be able to help.
Z-tropin™ was developed as a safe, non-prescription
oral spray to help ensure that your body gets the
nutrients it needs to combat the unwanted effects of
aging. The proprietary blend of high quality natural
ingredients in Z-tropin™ helps support feelings of vitality
and may keep you feeling younger, healthier, energized
and more confident in your appearance.
Z-tropin™ is also widely used by body builders and athletes
who wish to improve strength, endurance and recovery.
Try Z-tropin™. And re discover those feelings of youth and vitality.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and individual results may vary.
This product should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult your physician before using this product, especially if you have a serious medical condition
or are taking prescription medications.